First of all, thank you for your trust. With our partner Running Heroes, we’re willing to give you the best possible experience. We’ll put everything together to make the best race even if we can’t do our usual start beneath the Eiffel tour.
These are the last instructions and some recommendations:
1) MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS READY
- Connect your tracker on Running Heroes, our technical partner
- Register on their website with your personal code starting with 20KP… (sent to you in your confirmation email)
To help you here’s a tutorial https://youtu.be/63DMUPHVoik
Note: you don’t need to wait until the day of your race to connect your tracker. All activities of less than 20km that you will do between October 8th and 11th will not be taken into account for the 20km of Paris Connecté.
Before the race, we advise you to complete one of the free challenges available on Running Heroes. It will allow you to see if your info is recording well on their website
A challenge for testing is here https://fr.runningheroes.com/fr/challenges/details/rh-lululemon
2) THE D DAY
- You can do your performance between Thursday 00h01 and Sunday 23h59 on Paris time. Careful: for those who are running abroad, take under consideration the time difference. Choose a secure route and be careful.
- Do not make gatherings of runners that would be contrary to the legislation currently in force
- Choose a secure route and be careful
- Manage your 20km to finish it
- Don’t forget to hydrate yourself during and after your effort. Our partner Saint-Yorre is there to help you
- Respect the environment during your race. Don’t forget we usually our decerned QUITRI label delivered by CITEO
- If you use your smartphone as a tracker, place it somewhere it can easily connect to satellites, in an armband for example (avoid pockets and backpacks…)
- Don’t forget to start your activity on your watch or your application and stop it at the end with a small margin over 20km
- Choose a none descending route (with less than -50 meters between your start and finish point).
- It’s not possible to run it on a treadmill
For the champions :
- To win a performance prize, you must run with a heart rate monitor
- We might check some performances after the race
- Choose a none descending route (With less than -50 meters between your start and finish point).
- You can either do route laps, a round trip or tracks laps.
- There will be an anti-cheating brigade during the whole weekend
3) AFTER THE RACE
- During the event, the results will be available on https://bit.ly/20kmconnecte
- If you have any complaints please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 12 at 12h
- After the official results, you’ll receive a link to download your diploma
4) FOR THE KIDS
- The kid’s results are declarative and you’ll be able to record them on the following link http://bit.ly/resultatkids
- We’ll publish the kid’s result list set by alphabetical order and without any rankings on our website www.20kmparis.com
- The Goliath games we had planned for kids will be delivered after the race. Thanks for your understanding.
5) FOR THE WHEELCHAIRS DISABLED ATHLETES
- Considering the speed of Wheelchair disabled athletes, they will not track themselves with running heroes. The results are declarative. You’ll be able to record this info on this link http://bit.ly/resultatshandis
- The rankings will be published on our website www.20kmparis.com
6) USEFUL DOCUMENTS
Regulations of the event http://bit.ly/reglement20kmconnecte
Responsibility charte http://bit.ly/charte20kmconnecte
GOOD RACE TO ALL
AND DON’T FORGET, HEALTH BEFORE PERFORMANCE